Telephone answering for health professionals.
Jet Virtual has a dedicated team tailored specifically to the needs of health professionals.
Jet Virtual has trained receptionists dedicated specifically to the needs of health professionals.
Your virtual receptionist answers your calls in your practice name and can book appointments for your patients into an electronic diary that is managed in conjunction with you. Your virtual receptionist can answer your calls on a full-time basis, or as and when necessary, as a resource working alongside your in-house administrative team.
For small health practices it can be a real strain dealing with voicemails during the brief free periods in the day. Patients often complain that they don’t get a response quickly enough, and many potential new patients can be lost by having the phone switched to an impersonal answering machine.
Your personal Jet Virtual receptionist can schedule new appointments (using an online diary or integrating with your current diary management), make appointment reminders, answer FAQs such as location, pricing and opening times.
Virtual reception and practice management is definitely the way of the future.
Call 020 7183 3788 to speak with one of our friendly staff to find out more about a virtual receptionist for your health practice or to start your FREE TRIAL.
- Receive the services of a virtual receptionist at a fraction of the cost of employing someone onsite.
- Spend more of your valuable time treating patients and less time dealing with administration.
- Treat more patients because waiting lists are being managed against cancellations.
- Your virtual receptionist is never sick, on holiday or stuck in traffic!
- Minimize the time wasted dealing with voicemails and returning calls between sessions and after hours.
- Increase efficiency by using an electronic diary
- Stop wasting time dealing with the administrative hassles that often come with employing staff.
- Patients don’t have to leave a message. They can talk to your informed, efficient and experienced virtual receptionist about their queries and concerns.
- New patients are provided with relevant practice information.
- Appointments are made quickly and efficiently.
- Our appointment reminder service helps avoids cancellation fees.