Telephone Answering for Estate Agents.
A large percentage of overflow calls from estate agents are calls to book property viewings or for new valuations.
Many businesses in the property sector across the UK are using Jet Virtual as their chosen answering service, as we truly understand the value of each call. Our dedicated team has the necessary experience and flexibility to handle calls when call volumes are high.
Our client’s staff are often required to meet prospective buyers, tenants or lessees on-site which means staffing levels in their offices can change quite significantly. Maintaining cover for the phones at these times, or when staff are engaged on other calls, can be challenging which is where a Jet Virtual receptionist can be an incredible resource.
If you have more than one office we can provide cover for all offices giving you one central telephone reception with separate call handling and message delivery requirements for each.
Our system enables us to maintain the contact details of each person in your business, and precise details of how they would like their calls handled and their messages delivered. Regular callers can be added to the VIP list for each contact to ensure that they are recognised and name and number information is immediately to hand.
With the flexibility of the outsourced receptionist service we really can provide all of the functions of an in-house receptionist for your Estate Agency, for a fraction of the cost of a traditional member of staff.
Estate Agents have found that using a telephone answering service is proving to be the most cost effective way to ensure that all calls are handled and captured when staff levels are low.
Try Jet Virtual completely free today and ensure you never miss another sales opportunity again.
Call 020 7183 3788 to speak with one of our friendly staff to find out more about a virtual receptionist for your estate agency or to start your FREE TRIAL.
- Receive the services of a virtual receptionist at a fraction of the cost of employing additional staff.
- Spend more of your valuable time with clients and less time dealing with administration.
- Your virtual receptionist is never sick, on holiday or stuck in traffic!
- Increase efficiency -Get more done – Make more money
- Minimize the time wasted dealing with voicemails and sales calls.
- Increase efficiency by having calls screened and focus on productive work.
- Stop wasting time dealing with the administrative hassles that often come with employing staff.
- Clients don’t have to leave a message. They can talk to your informed, efficient and experienced virtual receptionist about their queries and concerns.
- New clients can be provided with relevant property information.
- Information is passed on quickly and efficiently.