- Slide 1
We answer calls for
across the UK.
- Slide 2
+ Jet Virtual
= Great Results.
- Slide 3
"My Jet PA tracks how many calls
I get per day, per week, per month.
- Slide 4
"Superb Customer Service.
I can now focus on my clients."
Telephone answering for Accountancy Practices
A telephone answering service is proving to be a great way for accountancy practices to cut costs, save time and maintain a high level of service.
Our accounting practice clients are often in client meetings or need to complete annual returns or other detailed work and wish not to be interrupted by incoming calls. Your Jet Virtual receptionist can act as a support when your receptionist is busy on a call, out to lunch or taking time off. However, many clients use their Jet Virtual receptionist as a complete replacement to an in-house receptionist, saving them the high overhead costs. Small practices benefit from an enhanced professional image and the much needed saved time to grow; whilst large practices gain from the support during busy periods, maintaining their professional reputation.
Your dedicated Jet Virtual Receptionist ensures that your firm is represented professionally at all times. Along with her supporting team, she quickly gets to know you, your staff and your clients, handling calls as if based in your office and allowing you to get on with what you do best.
Many of our clients consist of accountancy practices all over the UK.
Try Jet Virtual completely free today and ensure your clients are given a more personal service.
Call 020 7183 3788 to speak with one of our friendly staff to find out more about a virtual receptionist for your accountancy practice or to start your FREE TRIAL.
- Receive the services of a virtual receptionist at a fraction of the cost of employing additional staff.
- Spend more of your valuable time with clients and less time dealing with administration.
- Your virtual receptionist is never sick, on holiday or stuck in traffic!
- Increase efficiency -Get more done – Make more money
- Minimize the time wasted dealing with voicemails and sales calls.
- Increase efficiency by using an electronic diary.
- Stop wasting time dealing with the administrative hassles that often come with employing staff.
- Clients don’t have to leave a message. They can talk to your informed, efficient and experienced virtual receptionist about their queries and concerns.
- New clients can be provided with relevant practice information.
- Appointments are made quickly and efficiently.